Doug Preisse: Early Voting Shouldn't Accomodate Urban Voters

Early Voting shouldn’t accommodate the urban vote
Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL5KzyCEQ1g

Someone told me that I was overreacting and playing the race card AGAIN when Doug Priesse said that Early voting shouldn’t accommodate the urban voting machine. However, what did Presisse mean? One person pulled a statistic that Columbus OH is 61% white, but he couldn’t have meant that if Priesse knew of that statistic. I don’t believe I’m playing the race card when in fact it is being played. It is the truth, they don’t want black people voting because we flood the space with Democrats and if we voted every 2 years, we’d keep the State Government Democratic and boot out these losers who feel that consent of the governed doesn’t apply to them

So tell me, those who think I’m overreacting, what did Doug Presisse mean when he said the urban vote? How can you definitively say that he didn’t mean black voters, since often times people associate urban areas with the black neighborhoods. Though the person tried to tell me I was overreacting and made all kinds of assumptions about me because I’m black, he failed to discern an evident truth, that the right leaning GOP is a bunch of racist white, misogynists who don’t want black people voting because they will no longer have a job when the electorate is broadened to accompany people who are less likely to vote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve