Responding To A Conservative


What I responded to

Support Voter ID in TEXAS!
October 19

To Terry Purdue,
See ya latter! Anyone promoting Obama is not allowed on any page of mine! Frankly, I'm tired of listening to your BS!
Like · · Share
  • 17 people like this.

  • Scott Seeton Amen!
    October 19 at 4:30pm · Like · 3

  • Beth Downey Talk about BS? Romney is up to his eyeballs in it. So delete me I dont really care.
    October 21 at 11:36am · Unlike · 2

  • Beth Downey Vote ID is to suppress the poor from voting because they all fall in to the 47% he talks about.
    October 21 at 11:37am · Unlike · 2

  • Beth Downey Read this: http://www.ohio.com/editorial/editorials/obama-for-president-1.343675

    Obama for president
    www.ohio.com Four years ago, Barack Obama succeeded where Democrats long have struggled. On E...See More
    October 21 at 11:39am · Like

  • Beth Downey I watched a heated discussion between two woman here on FB lastnight, one I'll call L and the other C, now L told C that she was horribly misinformed about this election if she was choosing to listen to such news casts as NBC, ABC, CNN etc....Now L says she was a Christian woman who believes in god, reads the bible daily and ONLY listens to news stations that are religiously funded, because they tell only the truth and would never lie about the information that they share, and they had no reason to lie. And that L says that she blamed Obama for all they hate in the world. I just thought OMG. C then says to L, you say your a religious/ christian person and hold no ill will towards anyone, but yet you insult me by telling me that I am misinformed and you don't even really know and hide behind your religion to insult people? C then tells L that she is not stupid enough to believe everything that she hears and reads about either candidate and that all news stations and or newspapers have a motive to lie about a candidate in order to discredit that person. L then tells her that she didn't want to hear anymore of her horrible lies and that the places where she gets her information she is most certain that they would NEVER lie to the public.....what do you think?
    October 21 at 11:54am · Like · 1

  • Mike Joba check to see the voter ID requirements for Texas here:
    October 31 at 4:16pm · Like

  • 1st one:
    How am I "promoting Obama"? If I did, then that's my cotton pickin' right just like it is for me to tell you that your views on voter ID are the stupidest thing I've ever run across and you don't even know the difference between the GA and TX laws one I don't think is too bad The GA one, and the other one is a draconian effort to suppress Democratic voters! If you can't see this you are brainwashed and filled with so much Obamahatred you are useless to America, you would only be a wanker whipping up fear instead of instilling hope for the future, a future in which good government is the ideal and reality, where we invest in education and the arts, music, science and math. These are American Ideals that Obama has espoused and has put forward in his Presidency. He believes that veterans shouldn't have to sleep on the streets that they once defended. This may make me a "bleeding heart liberal" but tell me something: What CONSERVATIVE that has fought this ideal every step of the way done for ANY OF THESE? Cutting science and PELL Grants to give a tax cut to the rich? No thanks. Call me bleeding heart Liberal, I will wear if like a badge of honor because that means I give a damn about people.

    SMACKED DOWN ON YOUR OWN PAGE!




2nd one:
You try to smack me down about promoting Obama, but I have no idea if I did, or maybe roundabout by opposing the strict draconian ways that Republicans go about it by voter suppression. Let me remind you that you have not addressed ANY of my challenges and you use Obama support as your way to bash back without any logical, coherent or sensible argument. You are what's wrong with an America that be
lieves Government is the problem, except when it is the solution. I won't ALLOW YOU of all people to lecture me about BS when in fact you haven't answered a single challenge about closing DMVs in Dem leaning neighborhoods, about Secretary of State for OH John Husted constantly making directives to disenfranchise votes, about how it is a racist, classist strategy to deliver Romney the White House! Please, tell me I'm wrong? I'll even SKYPE and debate with you--terrpur5--I'm laying the challenge, PLEASE make my day, you will simply smile and delete or block me because you can do NOTHING but dismiss me as a liberal dopewad that isn't informed but you don't know what I know, or what I follow and therefore am more informed than ANY of your so called comrades trying to pass voter ID which is a Jim Crow of today. I WANT YOU to defend the accusations and show me a non partisan report that shows voter fraud is widespread. 20 years will go by and the only people engaging in trickery and suppression to get elected will be the Republican Party. I've called you out, be man or woman enough to defend yourself like Obama did against Romney and wiped the floor with him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve