Spencer Hamilton Blog Terrmeister FItness Video



Hey everyone this is Terrmeister Thorific Thursday

Have you ever made a mistake? Have you ever flubbed it, dropped the ball, flubbed it, failed? Mistake…it’s a baaad Mama Jama…but sometimes we can change our perspective oftentimes with a word change.

Have you been walking up the stairs and you didn’t see a step and fell UP the stairs? You’ve just defied gravity in a big way, or you walked down the stairs and didn’t know there wasn’t a step there and you stomped the floor? That’s pretty embarrassing and I won’t front as if I never looked around to see if anyone saw it. If someone did, I laughed at myself because well, it was funny. I misstepped, thinking there was a step but there wasn’t . I didn’t lift my foot high enough. But I’m not going to stay on the floor beating myself up because I had a small misstep. WE don’t stay in the same place physically when we do that, why stay in the same place physically when we do that, why stay in the same place mentally. We’re going on about our missteps as opposed to moving on and learning from them. But note that I said misstep. Let’s give another example of changing perspectives with word changes…I don’t call it fat, I call it curvy, I call it fluff, a little extra, tubby...but no matter what it is still the same thing…this is trying to distract from the real issue.

Misstep however, is a way that we can look at it as a common occurrence, it happens. Sometimes we look at mistakes as something that is negative and sometimes it’s a big thing, but most of the time, we may be making things bigger than they are. So let’s switch this word…misstep, like falling up the stairs Things may happen to where we get down on ourselves, but let’s practice some self-forgiveness. I get down on myself about leaving college after a year. I get on myself about a lot of things, yet I can overcome these things! There are options after a misstep, you don’t have to let it define you! A setback is only a setup for a comeback and you’re going to have a big one! People will be amazed at how you beat the odds. That’s how we can change our future and learn from the past. When we are mindful of our missteps, we learn from them and we learn what we can do better next time and create opportunities for ourselves

We all need to know how to forgive ourselves, laugh at ourselves and let’s reach our full potential together. Thank you for enjoying Terrmeister Fitness, if this has been a great help to you please subscribe, rate and share it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve