2020 Examining the Detroit Affidavits Constantino vs Detroit

I was at home November 3rd baking a pizza when I saw the Red Mirage of Election Day Voting that would favor Donald Trump, then as I stress ate I thought to myself...I'm gonna watch a movie. The next few days I was running out of nails to chew as more of the vote was counted then out of nowhere (what they call counting ballots) I breathed a sigh of relief as the Red Mirage faded and Biden took the lead. Democrats heavily used mail in ballots while Republicans mostly voted on Election Day because those are the only ones that are legal and supposed to be counted. 


I was hooked on what a kid called "The Map Show" I wanted to know that Trump would be out of there! I think Sleepy Joe is a relic of politics past but since the bar is low with the "Better than Trump" sentiment but I was rooting for him nonetheless. I was looking forward to saying BYE DON!  



Trump supporters especially the miserable vocal ones that couldn't live without Dear Leader in the White House decided to go, some of them armed to Counting places to show off their idiocy and disgust at the fact that America has voters that have the AUDACITY to vote against their favorite butt to kiss 

I thought counting ballots was essential to Democracy, one person, one vote--unless they're black or brown and voting against Trump. Keep the Pro-Trump black voters, we likes them. I mean, voter SUPPRESSION is as American as apple pie too. Before their very eyes Drumpfus's lead shrank like the Incredible Shrinking Woman or George Shrink (anyone else wonder how George Shrinks shrank? I get it's a TV show but I wonder if he was ever average size for his age then had a crazy thing happen to him...anyway). 


Depending the results you'd hear two conflicting phrases "Stop the Count" or "Count the Vote" . In Detroit at the TCF Center, Trump observers tried to videotape the counting, which is prohibited as they chanted Stop the Steal


What steal? Trump can't lose so it's gotta be stolen, even if it's been debunked! I don't care!Where my read hate--I mean hat at?!it was Stolen, because it was his in the first place! How DARE more People vote against Donald Trump Who are these 81 Million people? How many of them are dead? Wait, what? None of them? But the YouTube, and the twitter?! When you look at it from that frame of mind, it's so easy to see why Trump supporters have their head up his keister so bad. 



They surely had no problem believing there was a fair election 4 years ago 


Now that the Electoral College has certified its votes for Joe Biden as 46th President of the United States, Trump and Co lie about Election Fraud and some time ago put up a 45 minute "presentation"  (how ironic) on Facebook why he actually won the 2020 election. Pitiful...he couldn't put it on the twitter because they'd flag it as an outright fiction! 


But today, they will tell you about "irregularities" and swap information about Minnesota for Michigan, and alleged a nonexistent  Edison County, Michigan where fraud was rampant. The actual reason for these allegations isn't voter fraud but seems like pointed ignorance of standard operating procedures when tabulating absentee ballots. Every little thing to a paranoid person is a piece of the puzzle to a vile conspiracy 

 


From Judge Kenny in Detroit: 


One thing I get constantly from people when I'm asking for proof of fraud is: The affidavits...and the sentiment that Courts haven't looked at them...well, we're in luck because I'm examining the affidavits from the Trump  Case Constantino vs Detroit. One of the many racist attempts to wipe away over 500,000+ Biden votes






The first one is from Jessy "long on story short on details" Jacob



Jessy--excuse me Ms Jacob, Where were you? What polling place was this? What day was it? Did you think I was gonna BELIEVE you without that pesky little thing called EVIDENCE?! You got me sideways Madam! Where was the Supervisor?  How was it SOOO SERIOUS...you couldn't be bothered to take the allegations to anyone until AFTER Trump lost? 


This sounds like a clerical error or an oversight that had no impact on the Election. Mr. Thomas was established later in the ruling as having worked 4 decades under multiple Secretaries of State in both parties and came back to help for the 2020 Election. 



Ms Jacob by the time the ballots have shown up at the TCF Center the signatures have been verified already, and if you thought that was odd why didn't you ask somebody? You had an expert on the scene. 

Now let's move on to State Senator Ruth I wasn't there, but this is political theater to get me reelected Johnson, a previous Secretary of State


 Senator Johnson, I know you wanna get re elected but do you believe EVERYTHING you read in affidavits? 

Mr Andrew those trucks delivering Biden ballots must be up to something Sitto, 







Sitto: Every ballot I saw was marked for Joe Biden
Judge: Biden beat Trump nearly 2-1 in Wayne County, why are you surprised? 

I know that cars with out of state license plates are a rarity but it's normal, maybe you should've went to the walkthrough BEFORE the Election so you wouldn't make a fool of yourself for people like me on the Internet to make fun of every time I think of Election 2020

NEXT STOP: One barely worth mentioning but here it is 


Station: Patrick Predilection to believe Fraud Colbert 

I don't have much to say on this, but the next one will make it a little clearer for you 



Mr Colbeck, why did you assume fraud from the beginning? I can't find you a credible witness because you have a dog in this fight. Reality hurt your feeling but you can't come running to Court to cool butthurt

Express stop: Melissa Karen The Kraken Carone 

She went viral after making a complete fool of herself at the Michigan House Panel hearings. 



Ms. Carone, sitting here looking like the Vancome Lady from Mad TV. Well, the Vancome Lady was actually funny  

Girl, you affidavit was so trash it couldn't even set a dumpster fire! 

Zachary Let Me In I'm Republican Larsen






Mr Larsen, why did you lie under oath? Did you NOT see the monitors the Center put up so you could see the results? How did you not know that the ballots were verified BEFORE arriving at TCF? We're in the middle of a pandemic and you think they barred you from coming in because you're a Republican...love how you left out that Democratic watchers weren't allowed back in because they hit CAPACITY! 

Can I fill out an ethics complaint now? 

My final exhibit...someone who knows what they're actually talking about 


This man was on hand to resolve disputes as stated earlier, and he testified before the Michigan Senate regarding Election Administration. His testimony and others refuted the affidavits above

So, of course people are going to believe whatever the flip they want, and it's not my job to change their minds but to present evidence and hope they get it through their heads that the heinous intent they assigned to everyone who told them what they didn't want to hear  is imaginary 

Maybe time will bring distance to that thought, maybe not. But...what do I know? I'm a guy on the Internet making political blogposts because it's technically Election Season--and this topic was on my mind 

Come on January 20th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve