Rush Limbaugh is a POS...and now he's a dead POS

 I am not as noble as others. I am not a person that will have compassion for people like the previous WH Occupant when he finally dies. Just like when Scalia died, I laughed and then thought "It'll be great to see Obama replace him" although that is not what happened because of McConnell that was my first thought 

I don't have compassion for a man that told America that Michael J Fox faked his Parkinson's disease, or called Sandra Fluke a slut for advocating for birth control. I recently found out that he had and AIDS Update where he would go and say the names of men that died of AIDS

I booed Hillary Clinton because she deserved , I tuned out the previous WH Occupant and debunked his lies whenever I could. Next, when I found out Rush Limbaugh's resume went even further I couldn't fathom the depth of poison in the well that he spread across America 

So when they ask me if I am sorry that he died. No, I am not. I don't care that he's dead, yeah his family is in  mourning...I don't care...people have praised him I don't care. I don't care about the comments of praise. He was a POS when he was alive and I don't care that he's dead. I don't care if people think I am cruel for thinking it. It makes me real and I defend these comments 

Rush Limbaugh was a despicable human being...and when a wicked man dies, the people rejoice 

I'm rejoicing 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve