I'm Gonna Tell It/Come Out The Closet

I’m Gonna Tell It (Come Out The Closet)

Watch this first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKIOTqrhK10

May give you a great sense of the pace and time

This parody is about a gay man who meets up with an anti gay politician online and agrees to meet him in person. Based on Hinkle IN situation

===========
Hey how you doin
Think I saw you before
In the newspaper
Or channel 4
Keep your distance
I know who you are
You’re the lawmaker that votes against gay rights

I’m gonna tell it
(I’m gonna tell it, Oh I’m gonna tell it)
I’m gonna tell it, Oh I’m gonna tell it
Come out the closet
(Come out the closet, Come out the closet )

You protest too much
Seen it before
I’m getting out of here
What’s the cab’s number?
I'm out of here

Spoken
I only wanted to document my weight loss
The cheekspread seemed to be the best way
Didn’t think I’d get caught
Chasing trannies on Craigslist
It's the Internet no one would know

Br
I said there’s
Something about them lawmakers,
That makes me want to drop anvils on you (x2)

Spoken
Hope you enjoy seeing your picture on the news
This is why I don’t vote Republican
Next time I see one of you family values people I’m gonna kick you out the closet

(Singer goes into a closet and turns on a light, a bunch of men in suits run out)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve