Subway and the First Lady of The United States


 

Subway and the FLOTUS

·         Michelle Obama has done some healthy eating initiatives like: Let’s Move which focuses on getting up and being active Drink More Water (as our body is over 60% water, it helps us out a lot) and now she’s teamed up with Subway

·         I’ve enjoyed Subway for many years, it helps me eat healthy on a budget and makes me feel good about taking care of myself when there’s alternatives like Taco Bell, Mighty Taco, McDonalds and KFC

·         I think about those places and get massive indigestion. KFC is Kooky Fatty and Creepy. Mickey D’s is a Massive Disaster and Burger King is nothing but a Big Klunk in my toilet I can’t eat that stuff

·         What happens when I do? I’ll refer you to Season 3 Episode 9 of Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition when Chris Powell decided to switch diets with his client Ashley. You can take a look at the 27:48-35 min mark of that to see what Chris goes through  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2x5lzG4ZF0  (27:48-35:00)

·         Now at first glance, you can see the plain horror in his face as he tries to get this stuff down and he knows his body is going to rebel against it. His physical pain is what our bodies go through when we eat like she did. Yes it tastes good, that’s why it was so hard to give up and remains a struggle for me, but it gets easier as I eat cleaner

·         So of course, we’ll see a lot of people try to balance out this act by not eating Subway and eating more Quiznos or Chick-Fil-A and becoming even more obese than they are, then they’ll spurn Obamacare in their state (or not because they don’t know it’s Obamacare—shameless O care plug)

·         Now I found out that Former Governor of California banned soda pop in CA schools (good there) but of course he’s a Republican so no controversy there

·         This is a prejudicial controversy. People went in with a set idea about The First Lady and now by association with her husband people are going to be boycotting Subway that probably weren’t even customers in the first place. The Obamahatred is silly, we have an obesity epidemic in this country and every high profile person (I’d venture to say even Richard Simmons) can help.

·         So if anything I hope we all learned something. I’m going to continue to patronize Subway because I like the assortment of sandwiches and the fact that I feel like I’m taking care of myself when I eat there. It’s better than McD’s or Burger King or even the Chinese Food out there.

·         Until Next Time Dear Readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve