1 girl 5 gays Crush Ish Furoz


1 girl 5 gays crush: Ish Furoz

I remember seeing an ad for 1 girl 5 gays and thinking: Cool, I like this. It would always come on after Ru Paul’s Drag Race on Monday nights and I’d sit there and watch it with my SistaGurl Hector. So we would watch it and compare notes on who could get “the business” or “could get it” My number one person I thought could get it is Dean. I liked him better with longer hair and he has that smile that could melt the heart of an Ice Prince, he seems like a charming guy tall dark and handsome. Another guy I thought would be cool to date would be David, he is so romantical that I think “His boyfriend and/or eventual husband will be a happy man. Some of the guys I’d love to hang out with are Yerxa, who seems a bit deadpan but opinionated and would be cool to have a drink with as well as Jonathan S I called him Black Jonathan because I didn’t know the first letter of his last name. He seems like a great person to go out in a group with, always smiling and having positive energy. Jonathan N once you get past the bitchface you’re in for a treat because I believe he enjoys fashion and when the cast dressed as Ellen DeGeneres I think he did 80’s Ellen w/ a mullet, it was a disaster but it was one with flair lo. The cast did a great job on that.

Ian “8 inch” Lynch kind of spoils me because he had to show his junk to get respect. That’s some phallic narcicism that makes me want to yak. He wasn’t getting enough respect in the workplace so he took a pic of his junk and circulated it around the workplace. He may be a nice enough guy but that never left my head
So, my main crush though the only way I ever talk to him is Twitter is Ish Furoz. I remember he joked about carrying a baby and I thought, I’d want him to carry my baby and I sent him a joking tweet about it. I often think to myself: I wouldn’t mind dating a man of Arab descent but I’d like him Westernized. That may sound crazy but take it however you will I’m okay with it. The one thing that I thought about was those lipses. I am an assman and a man with a nice ass catches my attention but when he turns around and has lips the size of Texas I just want to suck all the juiciness out of them! I’m sure we’d have some nice caramel babies, or they’ll be somewhere between espresso brown and milk chocolate….I think they’re kinda close…anyway…if I ever get up to Canada I’ll holla at him. He seems like a cool down to Earth guy.

I decided to make this video because I’ve been posting a lot about fitness and politics and haven’t been really wanting to make videos lately so I decided to break the monotony and have some fun, let loose a little.

So check me out on facebook, twitter or my blog!
See you later!!!
Written Blog: http://thespencerhamiltonblog.blogspot.com/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve