Osama Bin Laden Dead

Hello everyone,

Today I heard the news and I am going to be honest, I'm ecstatic this fucker is dead. As far as his personhood, I don't believe in personhood for bin Laden yes he is a person but when you become a terrorist, your life is devoted to a cause that you would kill and die for. You become a blank slate for the cause, and no one's life is worth anything.

Where I Was When I Heard About 9-11

I was in first period, and we were listening to the radio and preparing for a banquet. My first class was hospitality down at Emerson which had a banquet room and sometimes city officials would have meetings there. So, I am cutting something and I notice everyone's gone. I looked around the line of freezers that divided the room and saw that the students and teachers were huddled around the radio. I heard "A plane crashed into the World Trade Center" and I thought it was a helicopter that lost control. When the second plane hit, I knew it was terrorism and the Pentagon was the one that confirmed it.

The Arab and Muslim world's reactions

When I saw a lot of Arab and non-Arab Muslim countries rejoicing at the attack, I was appalled and shocked. A Pakistani boy said he would've killed more people, while one said his disappointment with the US was and remains completely political. This attack polarized the world and Arab and Muslim countries either said: We stand with you or simply: You deserved it. In the Palestinian Territory, many put up the V signal for victory as well as a tape circulating that bin Laden rejoiced after he heard the planes hit

Aftermath

I was pissed at the Arab and Muslim world and studied Islam, and found that Muhammad had a life that was as checkered as a Mafia Don. This man is looked at as something to be looked up to and as I researched him even more I saw him simply as a man who was epilleptic who seemed to be like a leader of a tribe that wanted to expand and resorted to terrorism to do so. This tribe became a part of the Persian and Ottoman Empires and their influence with other cultures being absorbed into their own can be seen in many countries like Morocco, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Qatar, Yemen, Oman and many more throughout the expansive Middle East. That year, the US declared war (as Congress has the power to declare war) on Afghanistan and the world watched.

Many videos, news articles, theories abounded that bin Laden was behind this and our troops went in to get him. It was all over the news. The footage of 9-11, the stories of the many people who were on the flight including David Angell, co-creator of Frasier. Seth MacFarlane was going to be on the flight as well but I believe he was bumped to a later flight.

However, in school that fateful day, we looked around at the TVs and wondered if we were going to be drafted to war and had many concerns of what would happen next. For us, it was the worst thing we'd ever seen. This was our version of hearing when President Kennedy was killed--I knew where I was, what time it was, what I thought. You never forget something like this

The News

Today I heard the news of Bin Laden's death and I was at the point where I don't really care. We have a lot of issues we need to handle here, like joblessness while the House of Rep pays 1/2 million of taxpayer money to defend DOMA, and don't keep their promises of simply creating jobs. With the Bush era tax cuts, I haven't seen ONE SINGLE JOB created since those cuts have passed. Simply, we have to do something about this classist war that has devastated the middle class which is what has to come back in order for America to stabilize itself. Why do the rich want to destroy the middle class? Because if you have a strong middle class, the rich are being taxed a lot more, businesses will have to actually pay a livable salary and wage to their employees. So...do I care that Osama bin Laden's dead? No. I would throw a party in celebration and let the champagne flow--or just some Sierra Mist and Sparkling Cider!

We need to get our act together, the fact that we have a working poor class in AMERICA of all places is beyond me! The fact that a lot of Repub idiots are trying to limit the civil rights of low income people, women's rights, LGBT rights as well as privacy rights if only those activist judges would stop overturning those laws as unconstitutional.

Closing Thoughts

Well, this is my two cents. I hope you can understand that while I'm glad that bugger is dead, another one will take his place. For every terrorist we kill, two more spring up. We will also see him celebrated as a martyr which I disagree with becuase a martyr says I will die for what I believe in. A terrorist says You will die for what I believe in. Another thing is we need to start expecting more from the radical Islamofascists, if they want to act like barbarians, we need to treat them like such. The only way to deal with such barbarism of this fashion is to put it down with a heavy hand, I call it negotiation with bullets. This may get some comments like: We don't become any better, but the fact is in this case an ideology that moves them to kill others indiscriminately needs to be dealt with this way. Sometimes violence is the only solution, in others it is better to be peaceful.

Love You All

Until The Pen Strikes Again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve