Bashing Back

Hello Everyone,

Today I heard about two friends that had been bashed, but they got out okay. However, when the police was called over they said they were off-duty but didn't call police, didn't do anything. They turned on my friends as if they did something to aggravate the men/group of men into attacking them. It's like telling a woman that she deserved to be raped because she was dressed provocatively, only a fool would do so. I could be attacked for simply holding my partner's hand in public or doing anything that would be appropriate if I were with a woman.

One episode of Six Feet Under S1E12 A Private Life, shows a man being beaten to death and the perpetrators saying: Read a Bible pervert! Afterward, they talk about being more concerned about HIV/AIDS and not knowing that their son could be killed simply going to the ATM (CeCe McDonald was attacked while trying to go to the store, and many gay men in various states have been attacked leaving a gay bar in their local areas). See, I see couples making out all the time and recently watched a What Would You Do? Episode where a cop was ready to arrest two men who've been only sitting around with their arms around one another until he got a call from his boss, made me brew at the double standard. Straight couples never have the cops called on them when they are making out and are probably let go when they're caught in public having sex, and with a warning I'm sure. This pisses me off because it seems more of a deal when it's gay men than when it's a straight couple. I often think to myself: I have to be better than these straight fucks who only need to have sex to become a parent. I however, have to be better I feel that as a black man as well as a gay man.



So, about bashing back: I'm all for it. I honestly at times want something to pop off so I can just beat the hell out of a homophobe. I am aware of my surroundings and because of my size, many people may not want to mess with me. However, I want to be there when someone who may not be a fighter gets into a situation where they won't leave him or her alone so I can protect them. That is my natural inclination to protect, because I was bullied and that inclination is so strong because I felt I was weak as a kid. This would be a great way to channel a former insecurity into a strength.

I hate seeing people being victimized because I was victimized, the worst thing they did to me was convince me that I was weak, I no longer believe that anymore. In fact, I wrestling one day and Darryl told me I was pretty strong, to be honest, I didn't know my own strength. I knew I was strong but I hadn't known how strong I really was.



As far as I'm concerned, I don't care if the asshole bashers are killed. I wouldn't shed a tear for them, I don't shed a tear for CeCe's attacker, because the world lost a waste of air. Call it harsh, but if CeCe were killed, he would've gotten off Scott free. I am sick of LGBT murders not being taken seriously and the law enforcement being an impediment to justice. I want to kick the hell out of every single homophobe that would patrol an area where they can spot gay people and attack them, and shout out as I'm beating the hell out of them: Go tell your friends you got your ass kicked by a FAGGOT!!

Now, this is probably as violent as I've gotten ever, but I also feel that we need to get a Mayor and a Police Chief that are serious about crimes against LGBT people, as well as a DA. DA Sedita I don't believe is a friend on this issue, so I want to get someone who will be. But first, let me tell you why I want this:

On March 20, 2010 Darryl visited my house and I lived in a rooming house with a common kitchen, bathroom and front room, the walls are paper thin so I could hear everything going on in the hallway and the other rooms. If an alarm goes off in one room, I wake up. So, that night after Darryl left my house I hear my neighbor, Jeff say (to another neighbor he was arguing with): You confrontin' me over some bullshit, I got faggots fucking next door to me, yall make a mother fucker want to relapse. I let it go after talking to Darryl and after being asked will confronting him make any difference, I wisely said: It wouldn't because since he's found out I'm gay. So I drop it.

The next day, I got home from church and I get a knock on my door in the middle of Look Who's Talking...I remember it because I love that movie and I remember little things like that at times. So he asks me in a way that looks like he's restraining himself from saying anything else to please move my loofa from the shower. I agree and then say that I have something to address him about. That set him off, he says you ain't got shit to talk to me about, I'm sick of you fuckin' in the shower (I rebutted this claim but he didn't care) I'm sick of you fuckin' in here I then stated that he's not gonna tell me what I can do in my own room. We bicker back and forth and he gets further and further away from me. I say: So if it were a woman you'd have no problem with it? To which he replies: Of course! A man is supposed to fuck a woman, not another man up his ass! I say simply stunned: No. I refuse to! He emerges from the kitchen with a knife and I say to him, challenging him: Drop the knife. He doesn't. I said then: You won't fight me head up? He said I don't fight faggots I kill them. I then tell him that I will tell Mike, the House Manager and then call the police and he dares me to and to say that he will kill me. So I call the cops and they act like it's a neighborly dispute as opposed to the hate crime which it is. The DA refused to press hate crime charges, and that's why I want a DA that will prosecute them as such.

This is why I am a fan of bash back. Whatever damage the homophobic pricks suffer is no concern of mine. I want to hurt them as much as they've hurt every person of the LGBT community. I want them victimized as bad as they victimized others. I have no heart for them. As far as gay bashers, my humanity is dead to them

Until The Pen Strikes Again
Terry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parker v. Hurley Prental Rights Violation or Elaborate Setup? I'll Explain

Conservative Family Values: All Fantasy, No Facts A Few Reasons

The Comments NOM Blog Is Likely To Take Down--or Not Approve